Brace yourself, everyone...after taking the summer off, I'm finally posting again.
I can't believe my little Ty is in first grade! This is his first year in all day school and I was not excited about letting him go. He is now away from me long than he is with me and I had a hard time accepting that he is now going to have so many outside influences on his sweet little spirit!
Waiting for the bus with his little brother and neighborhood buddies...
While he was gone Carter and I made Ty a "Happy first day of first grade" cake and shared it with some of the neighbors when they got off the bus.
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
First Grade, Here I Come
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
YEAH!! You are back!! I am so glad to see you are posting again! I miss you and your cute little antics! Love the apple treats! Isn't first grade so hard?! I am still sad this year in wtih second grade!
OK Seriously how do you come up with these ideas. You should have your own show. You are AMAZING!
Post a Comment