Sunday, June 14, 2009

Disney: Hollywood Studios

Out of all the days of rain, this was probably the wettest! This is how we spent 99% of our day at Hollywood Studios:

No, not like this, I just can't get this dumb picture to move anywhere else. See bottom for explaination...


This is how we looked...


It's okay though, because we still had a ton of fun! They had an awesome new Toy Story ride this year that the boys loved and thanks to the rain and lack of crowds, we got to ride a ton!


Apparently, Paige became a little bored of the ride...

The boys also got to meet some of their favorite characters from Playhouse Disney...




and I got to ride the Aerosmith rollercoaster and Tower of Terro over and over again, so all was not lost!
After getting drenched at Hollywood Studios we jetted over to Epcot for a little while. Keith was chosen for a game show contest to see which dad could change the most "babies" diapers and won! So proud!

1 comments:

Angie said...

My boys LOVED the Toy Story ride at Disneyland. I can't remember how many times we went on it!!