Saturday, May 02, 2009

Spring Break

Yes, spring break was weeks ago and yes I'm just now posting about it and no, I did not take many pictures.

We were so happy to have my cousin, Bonnie Jean, and her kids visit for two days from Pittsburgh. Bonnie Jean has the sweetest family and my boys loved having more cousins to play with and I loved visiting with Bonnie Jean. Highlights from their trip: lots of Wii and Rockband, Nerf "wars" in the basement, playing "dog," a vetriliquist show, ice cream, sharing craft ideas and lots of good food and company. We hope to see a lot more of them!
Ty was so excited to go putt-putting over spring break so the first nice day we had we called some neighbors for a day of putt-putting/batting cages and arcade games.
The last day of break Keith took off work to take us to the zoo. Paige LOVED all the animals. Every new animal she would wave and call "baa-baa."

0 comments: