Wednesday, April 29, 2009

10 Months With Bear










A long time ago...(I'm a little behind, like I said), my little girl turned 10 months old. She is getting almost impossible to take a picture of with the bear. All she wants to do is climb all over, there is no sitting with bear anymore. But she is so stinking cute!
She weighed in just over 16.5 lbs--just a little munchin, only in the 5th percentile for weight, 25th for length. I know I have said this the last few months, but she is such a joy! She has this contagious laugh and mimics any laugh she hears. She loves to explore and has the army crawl down to perfection. She's pulling herself up on EVERYTHING and loves playing with her brothers. She is mastering the sippy cup and eating like a big girl!
Some of her favorites:
FOOD: icecream or anything sweet (she takes after her mom)
TOY: Her little people doll house, and just about anything else she can get her hand on.
TIME OF DAY: Bath time--I always find her standing at the bath tub
ANIMAL: Dogs--she calls them ba-ba's and waves at everyone she sees.
Love this girl!! What a little stinker...

1 comments:

whitney said...

Wow, she is old! That bottom picture looks just like you as a baby. And I love the outfit, she really does look adorable in it (even if I did make fun of it).