Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Summer Days

Today was one of those summer days that defines summer for kids. Busy with nothing but water and sun!

First, swimming lessons started this week. Ty is doing great and loves taking class with his friends. Carter hasn't decided if he likes class or not. Today he wasn't as worried about mom and had fun with his class. (Little worried about preschool this fall...)


Next, off to a mommy and me class we joined with our neighbors and friends, Ashley and Kaley.





We topped off the afternoon with a picnic in the park and playing at the Splash Zone.



This is what Paige did most the day. (No wonder, she only slept three and a half hours last night!)


What a perfect summer day!


2 comments:

Tacie Kerr said...

You must be exhausted! I don't know how you do it all. And just FYI -- I haven't called because I know how crazy life with a newborn can be. But, I AM thinking of you...and keeping tabs on how things are going via Stephanie!

kecia said...

I LOVE summer days and I am getting more and more depressed every day that it is almost over! At least evn though we are miles and miles away we now can buy the same clothes for our girls-BRee has the same shirt that Paige is wearing in the last pic